Thursday 10 June 2010

Workbench Plan – Build a workbench or buy?

Who Needs Workbench plans?
Today my knee is really killing me, again. Even after promising myself that I would never try to build something on the floor, last night I was in the basement, tried again on the concrete to replace the belt on a vacuum cleaner. I've tried to work more bearable by throwing down one of those foam pads you see the work in the garden. I even tried some old pillows and blankets tossed, but nothing really works. Then Ibegan, about the professional style knee pads I always see at Lowes – which I always pass, because I think I'll use it only once.

So today I decided that is what I really needed a way to get my work from the ground and keep it at a reasonable amount … something to know what value my back. That is easy. But where I have a get? I'm not even sure what "it" is at this point. I think I have a few bench kits at places like Home Depot and Lowe's seen, but Ireally not much of a choice. I could be a purchase of this bright red, metal-frame cabinets, the particle board top and a pegboard have back. The cabinets would be easy enough to set up without too much trouble. That is, if I am willing to pay the $ $ 100 or so to buy it … and even if I get a chance, these huge boxes in my car.

No comments:

Post a Comment