Thursday 10 June 2010

Create a workbench or buying one?


I think I think that a simple workbench is designed to support a fairly simple matter tome. And it makes no sense to build my own to … especially if I use that bench to build more substance? That makes sense. In addition, many of the cabinets I have seen in the basement to see other people's pretty easy … how they are put together with 2×4s. Could not that I agree with. If I only remember (or) even understand how everything came together.

This is a type of problem. Even with my sketches of the nature of the work bench I think I would like to build, I'm still a little fuzzyabout what kind of joinery would I use in the corners, where the legs come together. I'm not an engineer, after all, and I do not want the matter as to be wobbling all over the place, when I will set it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment